this is not a Tuesday Tut but we need it here!!! :)
SandyFeet wrote out these instructions to help new forum users know how to post a photo into a post here in the forum...
1. While in the Gallery, select my layout.
2. Right click on the layout image.
3. Select Properties.
4. In the Properties box highlight Address (URL)
5. Right cliick and select copy to copy the address.
6. In the forum message box paste the address.
7. Now select and highlight the address.
8. Click on Img above the message box.
9. Preview and voila!
back to Tee a few extra tips...
IF it is a picture that you are not loading to the gallery but still want to use...you can load it to www.photobucket.com
and then use the IMG code they give you and just paste that IMG code right into the forum post...PhotoBucket does the image brackets for you so you don't need to do the steps above using that service.
I size photos between 600 and 800 width to post and see easily in forum posts.
If you have any questions or any other tips to share add them in this post and we now have one easy spot to send people to.